Welcome to today's post - it's all about face masks! These masks will leave your skin hydrated and pampered, your soul peaceful, and your body relaxed and refreshed. Some of these masks are powdered, meaning you must mix them with water or liquid to activate them. This keeps them fresh longer and reduces the possibility of contamination. The other masks work just as well, only in a different form. We love these masks and hope you will try one...or all!
1. Chocolate Face Mask: You will love this chocolate face mask if you are a chocoholic! The ingredients contain a wonderful chocolate scent and soothing and rejuvenating properties.
Directions: Empty pouch ingredients into a small bowl. Add 3 Tablespoons of water. (You may also use honey, any non-pore clogging oil such as Sweet Almond or Argan Oil, egg whites, or milk.) Mix together to make a paste. Spread masque on face avoiding eye area. Sit back and relax until the mask dries and hardens. Wash off with warm water (or liquid soap) and pat dry with a towel.
Ingredients: Cocoa, Kaolin, Oat Flour, Yogurt Powder.
2. Revitalizing Face Mask: Take a moment to relax and give yourself a facial with this Revitalizing Face Mask! Hydrate, nourish, soften, and revitalize tired skin. Beautify your skin with bentonite clay, fuller's earth clay, rose kaolin clay, and goat's milk powder.
Our testing has shown that every skin type can benefit from this wonderful mask, but it's especially helpful to those with oily skin.
Directions: Mix one teaspoon of powder with water to form a paste. Spread mask on face avoiding eye area. Sit back and relax until mask dries and hardens. Wash off with warm water and pat dry.
Ingredients: Bentonite Clay, Fuller’s Earth Clay, Goats Milk, Kaolin Clay.
3. Turmeric Clay Face Mask: Turmeric Clay Face Mask harnesses the properties of this powerful spice in conjunction with luxurious ingredients like carrot seed essential oil and carrot extract.
Clay masks are specifically designed for normal to oily skin. This product has kaolin clay, which is gentle on the skin and fine-grained.
In addition to its high vitamin A and E content, carrot extract is believed to soothe the skin. Essential oil from carrot seeds is rich in vitamins and carotenoids. The masque washes off cleanly without leaving behind any residue.
If you want to add turmeric products to your beauty routine, check out our Turmeric Soap and Turmeric and Ginger Scrub.
4. Cooling Cucumber Face Mask: Treat yourself to an in-home spa experience with this skin-rejuvenating Cooling Cucumber Face Mask. White kaolin clay, aloe vera powder, and rhassoul clay combine to make this soothing and relaxing product.
Excellent for normal or sensitive skin. In addition to moisturizing the skin, Aloe Vera contains various vitamins and minerals, while Sea Clay's mineral content detoxifies.
Directions: Place 1-2 scoops of the dry masque into a small bowl. Add just enough water to make a paste. Spread masque on face avoiding eye area. Sit back and relax until the masque dries and hardens. Wash off with warm water. Follow with face lotion, if desired.
Ingredients: Kaolin, Aloe Vera Powder, Sea Clay, Fragrance.
5. Activated Charcoal Face Mask: This charcoal is known for pulling dirt, grime, debris, and other elements from deep within the pores and giving the skin a natural glow. Aloe vera, sea clay, and tea tree oil make up this mask. Sea clay, or French Green Clay, is a cosmetic-grade clay that can be used on oily skin. There is a grayish-green hue to it.
Directions: Avoiding the eyes, gently massage the product onto the face. Allow a light coating of the face mask to remain on the skin for 5-10 minutes. When the mask is dry, gently remove it with water and use a towel to pat the skin dry.
Ingredients: Glycerin, Water, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Sorbitol, Propylene Glycol, Disodium Lauryl Sulfosuccinate, Stearic Acid, Carbomer, Sodium Chloride, Bentonite Clay, Sea Clay, Activated Charcoal, Diazolidinyl Urea (and) Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Triethanolamine
Warning: Keep out of eyes. Do not ingest. Care should be taken to avoid contact with light-colored towels, clothing, and washcloths, as charcoal may stain some fabrics.
And a bonus...
6. Coconut Face Mask: Your face will feel softer and more radiant after using this Coconut Milk Face Mask. Aloe Vera, Colloidal Oatmeal, and Coconut Milk Powder make up this sophisticated face mask for supple, healthy skin.
Washing off the mask with flax seeds is a gentle exfoliant and completes an incredible, multi-benefit facial.
Keep your skin feeling great with this once or twice-a-week treatment!
Directions: Mix one teaspoon of powder with water to form a paste. Spread mask on face avoiding eye area. Sit back and relax until the mask dries and hardens. Wash off with warm water and pat dry.
Ingredients: Bentonite Clay, Colloidal Oatmeal, Coconut Milk, Flax Seed, Aloe Vera Powder.